Aaaah, yes. Words. These Words are courtesy of classic1st
- also occasionally "Mol-ney," is a commonly heard word on the morning show on 106.7fm, The Junkies. It is reserved for something that is awesome. Most often used by my boy, Money Metal Cakes, the 2nd best Junkie, 2nd only to Lurch
- another Junkies term, it is usually used for an attractive woman, or a superior or superlative example of something.
- the Norse God to whom I try to align myself. Typically known as the god of war, he is also the god of wisdom and the leader of the Aesir. I try to embody wisdom and leadership and look to Odin on a regular basis for courage, inspiration, and even friendship.
- ugh. Although I know (unfortunately) that this is a Sailor Moon reference, I have not, and will not watch Sailor Moon. Instead, this comes from a LARP in which I play a character named Osric. He's a tad bit cursed and is marked w/ a symbol on his forehead. Apparently this symbol reminded people of this Sailor Moon shenanigans and since it has stuck. Upon further research, it seems that Negaverse is also a reference to Darkwing Duck, which is cooler than Sailor Moon, but not by much.
5) Ruiner of Beers
- my nickname given to me due to my dastardly maneouver when around other beer drinkers. If you don't know, then listen well. If you and a friend are drinking beers in glass bottles, and you wish to be a dick (or rather, test the manliness of your friends), you tap the top of your friend's (soon to be your enemy's) beer with the bottom of your beer bottle. Be sure to come down on top of your friend's beer bottle in a straight, downward motion, so that the bottom of your beer bottle comes into contact directly overtop of the mouth of your friend's beer. This will cause the beer to overflow and foam up and out of the bottle's mouth. If your friend (who is now questioning why he ever befriended you) is a bitch, he will look on in shock and awe as his beer spills over his hand and onto the floor, which is an aggregious drinking faux pas (see also: "Party Foul" or "Alcohol Abuse"). If, however, your friend is a true man, he will immediately cover the mouth of his beer bottle with his mouth and with every ounce of his manliness, he will attempt to prevent the escape of any beer and drink the beer foam as fast as humanly possible.